Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School was shit. I had to do the stupid front gate duty. During recess most students complained to our principal about the rashes they got due to road run yesterday because it was hazy and full of dirt.

A surprise spot check was also conducted in class. My school's pretty lame, they don't allow phones to be brought. I hid my phone under my table. Useless, I know.

The teacher didn't check under the table though. Lucky me.

It rained after school and I had no umbrella so I decided to stay for a while until it subsides.

I played in the rain with my friend Shahrul. Kids being kids.

I bumped into my older brother when I was walking out of the toilet. Pretty awkward to have your sibling in the same school as you. We act as if we don't know each other in school :P

No comments:

Post a Comment