Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All I talk about is school. I'm sorry.

There's nothing else interesting going on in my life. It's not like I'm an actress or a rockstar.

Or a parrot. I'm sure being a parrot will be interesting. But parrots don't blog...

School was quite fun. Now that our exams are over, we have lots of free time during classes. Although I strongly believe that school should just be cancelled if there's nothing left to study.

During Design & Technology class, Mr Heng brought us to the computer lab and we watched some half-hour-short ghost stories from our local television series called Incredible Tales.

There was a list of episodes and he made us choose what we wanted to watch and my friend Sufiah wanetd "Third Eye". I'm still creeped out from that episode.

Ghosts are scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment